RTE Rajasthan 2019-20 Admission – Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria for RTE Rajasthan 2019 Admission which is given as follows:-
- The annual income of the parents of the students from all sources must not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
- SC / ST / Orphan candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates whose parents are affected with HIV / Cancer or children of war widows can also fill RTE Rajasthan Online Form 2019-20.
- Accordingly, all the candidates whose name appears in the BPL List are also eligible.
RTE Rajasthan Admission 2019-20 – List of Documents for Reporting
The complete list of documents required for reporting after getting RTE Rajasthan 2018-19 Admission is given as follows :
- Income Certificate of Parents to prove annual income of parents is less than Rs. 1 lakh.
- Resident Certificate (Children / Parents)
- Age Proof (Aadhaar Card / Ration Card / Birth Certificate)
- Caste Certificate
- Orphanage Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Report of Registered Diagnostic Center (in case of HIV / Cancer Affected Parent)
- War Widow Certificate
- BPL Card (Center / State List)