RTE Rajasthan Admission 2019-20 Online Application / Registration
The complete procedure to fill RTE Online Admission Form 2019-20 and apply online is described:-
- Firstly visit the official RTE Rajasthan website rte.raj.nic.in
- At the homepage, click the “Online Application (छात्र ऑनलाइन आवेदन)” tab present under ‘Quick links’ section or directly click RTE Rajasthan Student Apply Online link to open the page.
- Here new students will have to make registration first. They can make online registration through clicking the “Click Here for Online Application” link.
- Read all the necessary information about RTE Rajasthan Admission and then click at the “आगे जाएं” tab. Afterwards, “RTE Rajasthan Online Registration Form” will appear.
- Students here can enter their details and click the “check eligibility” button. If candidates is eligible, then the Rajasthan rte online application form 2019 will open.
- Fill all the necessary details related to candidates along with essential documents for RTE Rajasthan Admission 2019-20. Moreover, candidates have to choose their preferred school.
- Then candidates can Preview their filled in rte rajasthan application form and finally “Submit” it to complete the application process.
RTE Rajasthan 2019-20 Admission – Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria for RTE Rajasthan 2019 Admission which is given as follows:-
- The annual income of the parents of the students from all sources must not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
- SC / ST / Orphan candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates whose parents are affected with HIV / Cancer or children of war widows can also fill RTE Rajasthan Online Form 2019-20.
- Accordingly, all the candidates whose name appears in the BPL List are also eligible.
RTE Rajasthan Admission 2019-20 – List of Documents for Reporting
The complete list of documents required for reporting after getting RTE Rajasthan 2018-19 Admission is given as follows:-
- Income Certificate of Parents to prove annual income of parents is less than Rs. 1 lakh.
- Resident Certificate (Children / Parents)
- Age Proof (Aadhaar Card / Ration Card / Birth Certificate)
- Caste Certificate
- Orphanage Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Report of Registered Diagnostic Center (in case of HIV / Cancer Affected Parent)
- War Widow Certificate
- BPL Card (Center / State List)