From this Sahkarita abhiyan, the undernourished children studying at Anganwadi centers would be provided proper nutrition in the upcoming years.
Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Anchal Amrit Yojana 2019
The important features and highlights of Mukhyamantri Anchal Amrit Yojana in Uttarakhand are as follows:-
- CM of Uttarakhand has launched Mukhyamantri Anchal Amrit Yojana on 7 March 2019 in Dehradun.
- Free milk would be given to children at Anganwadi kendras 2 times in a week.
- Around 2.5 lakh children would get 100 ml free milk at around 20,000 Anganwadi kendras across the state.
- Flavoured, sweet, skimmed milk powder will be made available for children under Amrit Yojana.
- The primary focus of this scheme is to ensure that the state has healthy children which are necessary for making country’s future healthy and secure.