Mukhyamantri Parivar Samman Nidhi Yojana Farmers aur Labourers ko Yearly Rs.6,000 ki Financial Assistance milegi.
Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samman Nidhi Yojana 2019
The category wise details and assistance amount under Mukhyamantri Parivar Samman Nidhi Yojana in Haryana has been described as follows:
First Category – For beneficiaries in the age group of 18 to 40 years of age, there are 4 options as described below:-
- In the 1st option, the families will get Rs. 6,000 per annum which is going to be deposited in 3 equal installments of Rs. 2,000 in the bank account of the head of the family.
- In the 2nd option, each family will have to nominate a member to avail the scheme benefit. All the beneficiaries will get Rs. 36,000 after completion of 5 years.
- Under the 3rd option, each nominated beneficiary will get pension of Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 15,000 per month on attaining the age of 60 years. This amount will depend on the age of beneficiaries at the start of the scheme.
- Under the 4th option, each nominated beneficiary will get Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 30,000 after 5 years. This would depend on the option selected by the nominated beneficiary. The nominated beneficiaries can choose the option of insurance cover under the current Mukhyamantri Parivar Samman Nidhi Yojana. The premium for this would be paid by the state government.
Second Category – For beneficiaries in the age group of 40 to 60 years, there would be 2 options:-
- In the 1st option, beneficiaries can opt for Rs. 6,000 every year which is going to be deposited in 3 equal installments of Rs. 2,000 each. This amount would be transferred directly into the bank accounts of the head of the family.
- In the 2nd option, the nominated beneficiary would get Rs 36,000 after every 5 year.