asked in Sarkari Yojana (Government Schemes) by
We have no land to build a home .  In Alipurduar town in West Bengal state we are residing in rented house for 26 years.

1 Answer

answered by

You can apply for Pradhan Mantri awas yojana (PMAY Scheme) Urban or Rural. You can get all information regarding this scheme by visiting the URL below.

Link : sarkariyojana.com/pradhan-mantri-awas-yojana-online-application-forms-pmaymis-gov/
Welcome to Sarkari Forum - Question & Answers, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.