PM Narendra Modi has recently launched Main Nahi Hum portal & mobile app for IT professionals and organisations on 24 October 2018. This portal is based on the theme of “Self4Society” and will bring synergy for societal change. While interacting with IT and electronic manufacturing professionals at the launch event of “I to We” campaign, PM makes people realize that the success of any govt. lies in public involvement rather than implementation of things by the government itself.
Main Nahin Hum portal will collaborate the efforts of the general public and will enable entrepreneurs to participate and contribute towards social cause on a single platform.
Mai Nahi Hum (I to We) Portal & Mobile App
Prime Minister has met with the key industry leaders and addressed a gathering of IT professionals and employees of electronic manufacturing organizations from around 100 locations in a townhall style format and made following important points:-
- Modi said that what Sarkar cannot do, Sanskar can do, so everyone must make cleanliness a part of their value systems.
- Government is working on creating more number of rural digital entrepreneurs and is making efforts to improve digital literacy.
- It is important to create an India where everyone has equal opportunities and only inclusive growth is the way ahead.
- People have become very careless when it comes to consumption of water. So to learn about water conservation, PM urges everyone to visit Porbandar in Gujarat and see the home of Mahatma Gandhi. People need to conserve water and recycle water too.
- People can volunteer efforts to do a lot of work in the agriculture sector and youngsters must work for the welfare of farmers.